Our client's horticulture brand works with greenhouses globally; enjoying leading market share in several countries. As their North American market expands, they are adding an additional full-time Sales Representative to their team.Working from your SW Ontario home-based office, you will:
As a key member of the company's growing sales team, you will be instrumental in maintaining and growing the existing sales throughout Canada and the United States - both growing the business and gaining market share.What's in it for you?
- Offer greenhouse growers valuable advice, service, and products to optimize their greenhouse climate and achieve the best growing results.
- Connect with greenhouse growers for the promotion and sales of specialized horticulture products
- Manage and develop customer and distributor relationships
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Travel to support sales activities (primarily Canada/USA)
To be considered, your work success demonstrates:
- Industry competitive salary with incentive opportunity
- Company vehicle (or vehicle reimbursement package) for business travel
- Attractive benefits package
- Business tools necessary to be successful
Key industry knowledge requirements include:
- A 'sales hunter' mentality who can creatively think outside-of-the-box
- Ability to identify and understand opportunities, propose solutions that solve customer needs, and design and management a consultative sales process
- Expert listening and communication skills
- Ability to develop and foster meaningful relationships easily
- A self-starter that is process-oriented; motivated by achieving results
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Interest in technical products and able to clearly articulate technical advice as required
- Ability to work independently from a home-office; efficiently planning travel to maximize time with customers, distributors, and prospects
- Horticultural background - greenhouse sector preferred
- Knowledge of and established connections within the greenhouse sector
- 2+ years of relevant outside sales/account management experience with demonstrated success
- Post-secondary education in horticulture, agriculture or business
- A valid drivers license, a clean driving record, and ability to travel internationally
If you are looking for an opportunity to have input into how a company approaches the marketplace and to make a significant impact on a company’s success, then this position is for you!
If this immediate opportunity sounds like your kind of challenge, then please apply and contact Mike Bachner at 1-866-519-2793. All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
While we appreciate all those applying, due to the number of applications, only those that meet the requirements will be contacted for further discussion.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online