"The secret to success is to be ready when opportunity comes. B. Disreali" Strivant Health is getting ready for an expansive 2019. Join us to provide the best in class in physician revenue cycle management RCM services.
Does this describe you?
- Ability to excel - As both a student and teacher
- Open minded - We value opinions and contributions from every member of the team
- Great attitude - We can’t teach that stuff!
- Go-Getter Mindset - Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health's foundation was created in 1996 (Lonestar MSO) on the idea of perfecting the business of medicine and revenue cycle management by using better people, processes and technology. Today we provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
TITLE: Sales Representative - Physician Revenue Cycle RCM
LOCATION: 18670 Graphics Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477
HOURS: Standard Business Hours, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt, Benefits eligible
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, qualifying and creating new business relationships between the physician community and Strivant Health. The Sales Representative will meet routinely with physician practice leaders with the primary purpose to promote the availability and value Strivant Health’s revenue cycle services. They will create relationships that generate profitable streams of revenue to the organization; foster communication and the relationships between the clients and the organization and provide updates to the clients regarding new service offerings and programs. This position will support the mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives of Strivant Health and must demonstrate a commitment to quality. The Sales Representative’s primary focus includes prospecting, generating leads, cold calling and qualifying new early stage / emerging accounts in specific geographical regions. They are ultimately responsible for identifying, leading, negotiating and selling end-to-end multi-year, multi-services physician revenue cycle solution offerings.
- New business development, prospecting,cold calling and lead generation.
- Sell services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Builds and manages an accurate pipeline that ensures achievement of current year goals with foresight into future year achievement.
- Develops and executes on territory and account planning goals that drive continued growth opportunities
- Increase awareness, exposure, and presence in the physician revenue cycle marketplace. Communicates brand message to build awareness with prospects, industry participants and influencers.
- Executes business development plan with existing stakeholders. Builds momentum for the Company leveraging existing C-Suite relationships as well as develop and manages new relationships.
- Establishes account-based marketing campaigns to drive predictable lead conversions.
- Develops account plans and execute to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Develops strong, long-term trusted relationships with prospective clients/partners.
- Submits weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Prepares customized focused presentations to support Sales efforts.
- Maintains opportunity and account documentation in CRM systems.
- Represents the company at various industry events.
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience within the healthcare revenue cycle environment, effectively targeting healthcare C-suite leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related area or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional consulting skills to effectively communicate the sales process status and value to the prospect
- Competitive, positive, humble, energetic, enthusiastic, forward thinking and ambitious.
- Must have the ability to work effectively independently, and as a part of team to successfully meet objectives.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships and credibility quickly.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively communicate revenue cycle solutions, value proposition, benefits via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to identify and advance opportunities with minimal supervision
- Creative Thinker. Can take complex business issues and build a compelling story for the prospect
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Clean driving record required.
- 50% travel within assigned territory
We look forward to reviewing your resume!