Sales Representative - Healthcare RCM
Fast growing Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management company is seeking an sales representative to assist in identifying new business and establishing sales meetings with prospective clients. The Sales Representative is responsible for sales lead generation, developing a sales pipeline and assistance in the acquisition of new customers. The ideal candidate will be effective at selling a service, getting past gatekeepers and have the ability to relate to all staffing levels within a physician’s office or hospital. This role will be a hunter spending their time cold calling on physician revenue cycle potential clients. They will research and build pipelines of potential client leads. Must be comfortable generating leads via the telephone and/or email; along with using social media as a marketing tool.
- 2 years of sales business development experience within healthcare and an ambitious attitude required.
- 2 years of prior experience demonstrating effective selling within healthcare generating leads via the telephone and/or email; along with prior experience using social media as a marketing tool.
- Prior sales experience in healthcare medical billing/revenue cycle management preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Marketing or related equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive, positive, humble, energetic, enthusiastic, forward thinking and ambitious.
Locations: This can be a remote home office based position. We are seeking Sales Representatives in the following regions: Southwest, Southeast, Central/Midwest and East
Travel:Travel is required, as needed, to conduct business and complete the sales cycle.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!