Remote Sales Representative - Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
A fast-growing Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management company is seeking a sales representative to assist in identifying new business and establishing sales meetings with prospective clients. The Sales Representative is responsible for sales lead generation, developing a sales pipeline, and acquiring new customers. The ideal candidate will effectively sell a service, get past gatekeepers, and relate to all staffing levels within a physician’s office or hospital. This role will be a hunter spending their time cold calling on physician revenue cycle potential clients. They will research and build pipelines of potential client leads. Must be comfortable generating leads via the telephone and email, along with using social media as a marketing tool.
- 2 years of sales business development experience within healthcare and an ambitious attitude required.
- 2 years of experience demonstrating effective selling within healthcare, generating leads via the telephone and email, along with prior experience using social media as a marketing tool.
- Prior sales experience in healthcare medical billing/revenue cycle management preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Marketing, or related equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive, positive, humble, energetic, enthusiastic, forward-thinking, and ambitious.
Locations: This can be a remote home office-based position. We are seeking Sales Representatives in the following regions: Southwest, Southeast, Central, Midwest, and East
Travel: Travel is required, as needed, to conduct business and complete the sales cycle.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays, and PTO, 401(k).
Who we are: Strivant Health is a fast-growing Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management company. We partner with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes, and technology. We provide Medical Billing, Collections, Call Centers, Cash Applications, Patient Access, Authorizations, Credentialing, and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 10,000 providers representing 32+ different specialties and over 30+ technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!