Were you born to sell? Do you love winning? We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond quotas and is always ot on the trail of their next big deal.
For over 30 years, our customer has gained respect in the industry as a leader in creating innovative balancing equipment across many industries. They also have a reputation of creating a rewarding work environment and the long-term tenure of their employees speaks to that.
This is a new role that if done well, would launch a path to management.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with aerospace, automotive, component and aftermarket companies and other industry leaders to promote balancing equipment solutions
- Align our manufacturing solutions value proposition with client’s expectations in order to actively acquire and close new business
- Prospect new accounts domestic and international to develop a sales plan focused on strategic customer relationships while achieving sales goals and targets
What we are looking for:
- Several years of successful new business and sales background in manufacturing, specifically with machinery sales
- Strong prospecting skills, proven ability to cultivate new and sustaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Travel up to 40%, domestic and international
As an equal opportunity employer, AMJ Staffing recognizes that our strength lies in our people. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs and in compliance with Federal, State and local laws.