Sales Rep - Account Manager
We are looking for someone with a high level of professional communication skills. Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing environment of a hugely successful start up.
We thrive in the world of digitally marketing educational seminars. The job requires a massive amount of attention to detail as well as the heart of a teacher.
Minimal travel required, in office work roughly 40 hours a week. Flexible scheduling as well as a very competitive pay that is only limited to your ambition. Salary plus commission.
Sales, teaching and coaching experience needed. You will need to be comfortable closing and prospecting but most importantly relationship building. The sale is the easy part, it is maintaining relationships, building your client base and giving the best service possible that we need.
Familiarity with CRM programs, InfusionSoft, Outlook, and digital media platforms is a plus.
Job description in short:
- Call on Independent Advisory firms
- Call on Wholesalers that work with Advisory firms
- Cold call with walk ins and phone calls
- Meetings are in person and through Zoom video conferencing
- Selling seminar marketing to help grow their practice
- Selling on-line social media platform to help with their online presence.
- Conduct 4 conferences per year with other Account Executives
- Nurture current relationships and build a book of business while adding new clients
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to help with weekly sales cadence
- Roughly 150 calls per week to book meetings
- Meet with 2-5 advisers per day
- Health Insurance
- Base plus commission
- Car mileage
- PTO & Vacation
- Sales Trip for two for an award
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.