endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Sales Professional/Recruiter is responsible for proactively prospecting and sourcing talented and diverse engineering candidates through innovative sourcing techniques. This position will identify top talent to fill critical positions by utilizing online database searches, internal databases, networking, referrals, research and telephone cold calling. The Sales Professional/Recruiter will conduct initial telephone screens to qualify candidates and assess their interest. In this role, you will interact with Executive Recruiters, Account Managers, and Hiring Managers to understand the current and future needs of the organization, directly impacting the successful selection and timely placement of critical positions.
* Partners with Senior Partner and Senior Account Managers, developing and managing the sourcing and researching process for engineering and technical positions.
* Creates sales and market maps, identifies potential sources and cultivates prospects for candidate generation.
* Obtains biographical information on prospects through various on-line sources. Confirms that prospect's information is enough to gauge a match between the position requirements and the prospect's content expertise and/or profile.
* Creates and maintains a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals and other highly advanced recruitment techniques for current and future open positions.
* Identifies top talent to fill critical positions by sourcing talented and diverse candidates through a wide variety of vehicles and creative methods
* Sources, qualifies and presents candidates to Senior Account Manager and guides the hiring process. Package and sell candidates to Account Manager by highlighting the knowledge, skills, and attributes each candidate possesses.
* Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/networks with prospective candidates with the primary focus on lead generation and the development of new candidate prospects to develop an interest level in executive opportunities
* Builds a robust network of top talent, gains market intelligence and assesses candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and or program area.
* Updates profile in data management system (8Fold AI platform) and maintains data integrity and information sharing across the team. Helps to build out systems/process/tools for scalable information sharing across the organization.
* Acts as a partner in the recruiting process whenever research, lead generation or competitive intelligence data will augment the recruiting strategy. Communicates status regularly to recruiting contact and/or hiring manager throughout the recruiting process. Proactively identify issues and solicits feedback to ensure that each search is on target.
* Develops and implements innovative advertising and recruiting strategies, including posting positions on targeted professional association web sites, job boards, etc.
* Establishes vendor relationships with sourcing agencies to develop pools of qualified candidates.
* A minimum of 0-2 years professional experience recruiting and/or conducting research projects and prospect generation in a corporate or third party setting is preferred.
ty setting is preferred.
*Must have sales aptitude and desire to close deals and to “Win”
* Experience independently developing creative candidate generation plans for a variety of positions and organizations is required. Able to identify and contact prospective candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques, with networking and cold calling required.
* Able to network with individuals at various levels and have meaningful conversations to gauge mutual interest.
* Must possess impeccable judgment, strong analytical skills and exceptional client management capabilities and a demonstrated understanding of professional recruiting methodologies and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work with flexibility, efficiency and diplomacy both individually and as part of a complex team effort.
* Advanced knowledge of search tools and techniques in any of the following: LinkedIn, Google, CareerBuilder, Monster.com, ladders, AIRS, Boolean search strings or library science studies is helpful.
* Experience using an applicant tracking system is strongly preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, in positions requiring communication with a broad and diverse audience.
* Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Access)
* Bachelor’s degree or working towards degree.