Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sales Operations Manager (Salesforce Admin) in the Nashville area. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the users and departments that use our clients internal Salesforce platform. By providing support and training, developing reports and dashboards, and managing integrations, the Sales Operations Manager will help departments leverage Salesforce and related applications to meet business needs.
- Provide ongoing technical support and expertise to end-users of Salesforce and related applications
- Extend functionality and workflows to support business needs and goals
- Gather requirements and work collaboratively to develop feature roadmaps across multiple departments and teams
- Continuously develop and enhance workflows, configurations, and applications based on evolving business needs
- Build and maintain a powerful bank of reporting and a robust suite of dashboards
- Work collaboratively to create process documentation and playbooks
- Drive data hygiene initiatives and manage upload workflow in accordance with company security procedures
- Identify and nurture super users, developing their Salesforce skill set to support daily departmental needs
- Support internal controls and audits with the compliance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud is required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as Salesforce Administrator, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience implementing and working with sales enablement and other third-party tools preferred
- Experience implementing Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and other products is strongly desired
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements:
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Salesforce App Builder, Advanced Admin, and other certifications are pluses
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!