Sales Operations Associate
New York NY
Sales Operations Associate
The Sales Operations Associate is an instrumental support role contributing to top line revenue growth through communication with prospective clients, creation of innovative sales materials, pipeline management and reporting, contact development as well as participation in business development events and planning.
Join the Optimatum Team, bring your talent, and work in our New York City office located in the Rockefeller Center area.
Optimatum Solutions is a vendor management firm delivering robust solutions in the areas of Employer Sponsored Healthcare, Retirement, HR Systems and M&A/Transitional Services. We work with our clients to develop harmonized solutions and provide management and oversight of the various vendors to achieve successful delivery models. We are a high performing, entrepreneurial, and customer focused organization. Our culture is one of inclusion, diversity, individuality, and cohesive growth. We encourage ongoing learning and personal development as corporate red tape is not part of our eco-system. We believe that each team member, while they stand on their own merits, brings immense value to the overall success of the company. Our success is dependent upon open communications, individual contributions, and ongoing team development.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus*
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage –
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
This position will work on site five days per week.
The Sales Operations Associate supports the business development efforts at our firm. You will communicate with prospective clients, manage pipeline reporting and CRM database maintenance, provide input when developing sales materials, manage the contact development processes, and participate in business development events and planning. You will leverage data and research to assist the senior management team in driving segment-specific marketing strategies and overall brand awareness. At times, you will provide sales related administrative support to senior management. ;
The Optimatum Team is looking for a highly skilled and experienced individual to:
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external contacts
- Manage of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain organized file systems to effectively monitor and track administrative and sales activities
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing materials by segment
- Promote Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts
- Coordinate events and meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to the senior management team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a relevant area
- Interest in healthcare issues is a must; prior experience in healthcare is not required
- Strong technical proficiency in CRM and MS Office
- Strong detail orientation while also having the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to execute marketing strategies across various platforms
- Ability to work well with unstructured projects and problems
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Energy and commitment to deliver high quality results in condensed timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management tools and processes
- Ability to be in the office 5 days per week
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please complete the application to start the process.
* The expected annual base salary ranges from $75,000 - $90,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills, training, experience, education, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and, where applicable, certifications and licenses obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.