Sales Operations Associate
New York NY
Sales Operations Associate
Optimatum is seeking a talented and ambitious Sales Operations Associate to join our growing team in our New York City office
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70% to 90% of all Mergers & Acquisitions (M&As) fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans for our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis and the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact of our work is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance and vendor optimization. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients to reap direct efficiencies of 10% to 12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5% to 7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the M&A due diligence and integration process delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
Optimatum is seeking a talented and ambitious Sales Operations Associate to join the growing team in our New York City office. Compared to larger firms in this market, each team member has the opportunity from day one to have a meaningful impact on the success of our firm and our clients’ bottom line. Our culture is one of professional development and we foster an environment where you can grow and be challenged without being pigeon-holed into a narrow area of expertise.
The Sales Operations Associate communicates with prospective clients and supports the business development efforts at our firm. You will manage pipeline reporting, provide input when developing sales materials, manage contact development processes, and participate in business development events and planning. You will leverage data and research to assist the senior management team in driving segment-specific marketing strategies and overall brand awareness.
This role requires exceptional multi-tasking, writing, communication and execution skills. Close attention to detail as well as proven organizational and program management skills are key differentiators.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external contacts
- Management of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain organized file systems to effectively monitor and track administrative and sales activities
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing materials by segment
- Promote Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts
- Coordinate events and meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to the senior management team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant area
- Interest in healthcare issues is a must; prior experience in healthcare is not required
- Strong technical proficiency in CRM and MS Office
- Strong detail orientation while also having the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to execute marketing strategies across various platforms
- Ability to work well with unstructured projects and problems
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Energy and commitment to deliver high quality results in condensed timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management tools and processes
To apply visit: www.optimatumsolutions.com/careers