The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for driving profitable sales growth of the Engineered Ceiling Solutions (ie Radiant and Induction) product group business. The Sales Manager will refine and drive critical elements of the product strategy including external sales initiatives and gross margin improvement directives.
Significant overnight travel is required in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes Client as a dominant brand for their products.
- Build Job Pipeline as outlined by the strategy
- Job Management - Submittals, shop drawings, project management, takeoffs etc.
- Achieves annual profitable sales and market share performance goals utilizing Independent Rep Channels.
- Establishes basis of design for Client's products at the architect and engineering community utilizing Independent Rep Channels.
- Performs market analysis to identify territories for expansion.
- Trains, drives, manages and develops independent sales force.
- Designs own travel plans and manages to budget.
- Designs and performs presentations to train Client's employees, independent rep channel and customers (eg mechanical contractors, architects, mechanical engineers, etc.) about company products and services.
- All other duties as assigned by the National Business Manager.
Position can work from Home Office in the North Eastern USClick here to apply online