This position will be responsible for white cement sales and promotional objectives in the State Sales Region. A successful candidate will successfully achieve objectives by developing and maximize partnerships with existing customers and new customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute on sales and account management to achieve sales objectives in assigned region.
- Responsible for developing and maximizing opportunities in existing markets.
- Responsible for developing and maximizing opportunities in new markets.
- Facilitates customer payments and account reconciliation.
- Support in the design and implementation of pricing programs.
- Implement sales strategies and programs, cascading to sales team and customers.
- Provide technical assistance to all customers.
- Facilitate marketing activities within region.
- Actively participate in local and national trade and professional associations.
- Analyze and optimize distribution and logistics issues.
- Participate in annual forecasts, budgets and planning strategies.
MAIN POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous direct sales experience in a similar industry (aggregate, limestone, cement, etc.).
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience with Industry Associations
- Basic understanding of Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent personal interaction and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, able to effectively work with no supervision.
- Computer competency using Outlook, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.