Sales Manager Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Belleville, MI
This is a Tier 1 automotive supplier that manufactures sensors. They are a privately held company that has been in business for over 50 years. They control over 30% of their product-market segment and are experiencing substantial growth in their automotive division.
The Sales Manager ensures the company’s profitability by improving and maintaining revenue and market share. This position is responsible for defining, planning, and implementing strategies for all customers. This position will manage an existing team and be responsible for growing their team to support increased sales.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers
- Negotiate, quote, and obtain new business
- Responsible for program management activities related to APQP
- Liaison between the sales team and other departments
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Assess the market and implementing necessary improvements to the sales program
- Present periodic sales reports
- Manage sales team
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in commodity sales
- 5+ years in automotive supplier sales
- 2+ years of sales management with a manufacturing company