Endevis is working with a prominent manufacturing leader to find a Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager, you will build and maintain influential relationships with dealers and customers to create demand for products throughout the division network by proactively offering solutions from an engineering and supply chain perspective. You will also provide product presentation, technical product support, sales opportunity identification, and technical design assistance for your assigned accounts. This position reports to the Director of OEM Sales.
- Take part and active participation in the sales team and actively engage with teams across the world for product and top line growth strategies
- Responsibility for the strategies and growth plans for Americas customers with an entrepreneurial and hunter mentality
- Customer facing negotiations and strategies implementation.
- Own sales strategies for the region aligned with global initiatives, identify & direct prioritization of portfolio in alignment with the Product Line management strategies.
- Prepare business cases and market studies
- Benchmarking & product sales expansion strategy, as well as bookings management and short-term revenue opportunities identification
- Deliver “Share of wallet” expansion with existing customers and accelerate rotation to new automotive market entrants. Gain market share and enhance current customer relationship
- Drive the region’s organic and inorganic market expansion
- Set product specific growth strategy by aiming at taking full market analysis of opportunities and new possibilities within automotive, industrial and adjacent markets
- Set product specific cost models for current products & market driven target cost models for new products
- Participate in & influence customers on commercial meetings, tech-days, etc
- Market research & market studies analysis, strategy building and execution
- Attend major customer specific trade shows & opportunities meeting
- Responsible for margin improvements and program profitability commitments
- Minimum of 8 years managing and working in high performance teams and businesses (P&L).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D10
- Preferred educational background will include, but not be limited to a technical degree (i.e. BSE in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, etc.). An advanced degree in business, engineering, etc. would be preferred.
- High energy profile and able to quickly be ready for a next step for a higher position
- Builds product strategy to deliver growth in market. Communicates growth strategy to Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Manufacturing. Owns the commercial strategies and keeps a ‘go-get’ mindset.
- Prioritizes investments and resources to maximize product growth. Identify top line and bottom-line growth opportunities in products while continuing to invest in next generation programs & platforms.
- Directs the development of business plans, assesses market penetration and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share.
- Effective in driving P&L improvement through growth initiatives, effective price strategy, continuous cost reduction programs, short-term revenue initiatives and overall product lifecycle management.
- Engages extensively with customers in order to gain first hand insight on the customers and market feedback on the business’s product in order to drive a clearer understanding of the current and future market direction, needs, and potential receptivity.
- Proven track record working with the marketing, product management departments to develop marketing strategies, lead generation strategies, and sales strategies.
- Initiate and propose Continuous Improvement Programs for the product where appropriate.