Our client, with locations on both Houston and Dallas, TX, has an opening for a Sales Manager to promote their Software and Data Services that are used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Establish new client relationships by pitching our vision and products and making sales.
Prospect a large territory in the broadest swath of our addressable market. .
A lot of the work will take place along an inside track.
Responsibilities will include:
- Locating new sales contracts that meet or exceed short-term quotas;
- Partnering with Client Success team to transition new accounts seamlessly;
- Making crisp sales presentations that compellingly demonstrate company vision and products;
- Speaking with sales leads and prospects by phone to qualify them and create sales opportunities;
- Generating sales leads by research, networking, and referrals;
- Building and accurately projecting sales from an opportunity pipeline.
Qualifications f include:
- A documented track record of consistently crushing sales quotas or goals
- 3 – 5 years of trained sales experience, preferably with SaaS products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly over email and phone)
- Effective negotiation skills at all stages of the sales cycle
- Adept at establishing a value proposition, and earning the right to ask meaningful questions
- The ability to listen for real and perceived customer feedback, and translate into product feedback
- Experience in the Energy Industry is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online