Role You Will Play:
Our client a leading distributor of panel goods is looking to add a ** Sales Manager** to its growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the sales team covering the Long Island and NYC markets. You will utilize your leadership skills to coach, mentor and train your team, while helping them to achieve and exceed their sales goals and driving business within the territory.
- Distributor of sheet goods and solid surface materials selling across the eastern seaboard.
- Established company with a strong presence in the market.
- Tight knit and supportive team that wants to see you succeed.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive base salary with performance based incentives.
- Stellar benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- Phenomenal ESOP program with 14% match!
- Lower cost of living compared to NYC, yet still close enough to go into the city for dinner and entertainment.
- The Long Island Railroad provides easy access to the city.
- From exploring the outdoors to enjoying art, music or fine dining there is always something to do on Long Island.
- Great public education system with some of the best public schools in the country.
- Access to great secondary education with NYU or Columbia a commutable distance away or Stony Brook University and Hofstra University located right on the island.