Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your experience in sales management to oversee and develop a team of existing sales reps, with additional responsibility for doubling your team’s size quickly. You will be responsible for developing new partnerships with residential and commercial builders across the territory, attending trade shows, and coaching your sales reps to build new relationships within the market. This company has established themselves as a key player and is rapidly expanding. Come join an innovative team that is constantly looking to expand, adding new markets yearly, and providing continued professional growth!
- Leading distributor of building products that is quickly expanding its market presence in southern Florida
- Continues to focus on their reputation for superior customer service and delivery
- A collaborative company that prides itself in its track record of developing and promoting from within
Benefits & Features:
- Endless opportunities for growth and advancement as this company increases its market share
- Competitive base salary plus commission and a bonus incentive plan
- Healthcare, life insurance policy, PTO, Vacation Time, and a vehicle allowance
- Enjoy a warm climate and a plethora of outdoor activities, from hiking to water sports, thanks to Orlando's consistent sunshine and natural beauty.
- Live in the "Theme Park Capital of the World," with easy access to world-renowned attractions like Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, offering endless entertainment options.
- Immerse yourself in a rich cultural environment with diverse events, festivals, and a vibrant arts scene, enhancing the overall quality of life in the Greater Orlando area.