endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Aftermarket Sales Manager
Major Manufacturer of Commercial Equipment Supplier to the Automotive and Aerospace industry has an immediate need for an Aftermarket Sales Manager that has expertise in growing their Aftermarket and Services business sector, candidates should have at least 3-5 years in securing profitable growth in revenue from aftermarket parts and services.
Candidates need to have a high mechanical and/or technical knowledge.
- BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university. MBA is preferred
- At least 3 plus years of experience profitably growing an aftermarket business in a company that sells industrial or commercial products.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with ERP or MRP systems, and mining and analyzing business data.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.