Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your experience in sales management to oversee up to 14 Inside and Outside Sales Representatives. You will be responsible for developing new dealer partnerships across the territory, attending trade shows, and coaching your sales reps to build new relationships within the market. Come join an innovative team that is constantly looking to expand, adding new markets yearly, and providing continued professional growth!
- Industry-leading distributor of building materials with over 15 locations and continues to grow
- Trusted and Best in Class company for over 50+ years
- A firm believer in employee growth and success with a track record of promoting from within!
Benefits & Features:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as Profit Sharing
- 401K retirement plan with an employer match
- Company credit card
- $60/month towards your cell phone bill
- Paid vacation time included
- Colbert County offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes
- Many families, young professionals, and retirees live in the area and residents tend to lean conservative
- There are several opportunities to explore the beauty of nature in Colbert County, and if you’re looking for unique attractions, you’ll find those too