endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Company with headquarters located in Indiana is looking for a Sales Manager. The Manager can work remotely and will be responsible for Direct Off-Highway OEM sales within their respective market segment. Requires a broad working knowledge of leading manufacturing and drive system technologies worldwide.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Responsible for: account development, opportunity acquisition, forecast accuracy, customer care, negotiations, and organizational development.
- Experienced in leading a Sales Team and Sales Management (5 years required)
- Plan, develop, organize and direct the selling, pricing and business development efforts of the construction market segment sales team in alignment with strategic plans to achieve the global goals and objectives.
- Provide day-to-day operational leadership of the mining, energy and industrial sales team, while maintaining focus on strategic goals
- Develop and provide bookings and sales forecasts, including trend commentary and any possible pricing impact.
- Collaborate with operations to ensure on-time delivery and high-quality standards are met.
- Sales “Professional” with: drive systems, gearing, gearboxes, or related products
- Highly aggressive compensation plan. Remote position
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Engineering technology, Marketing, Business Administration)