About Our Firm:
Optimatum is a vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve financial and operational plan performance through our multidisciplinary approach, including forensic analysis and maintaining existing vendor relationships, while increasing transparency and accountability.
Through our Employer‐sponsored Health Care Group, clients reap direct efficiencies of 10‐12% of their health care costs within one year, and 5‐7% in subsequent years.
For organizations with an edict of expense management, coupled with a culture of strong vendor management, Optimatum drives solutions at a time when wastefulness is a luxury we can all no longer afford.
Optimatum is looking for talented and ambitious Sales Lead for our new Point Solutions offering to join the growing team in our New York City offices. In this role, you will identify and cultivate new prospects as well as effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from mid-size businesses to global organizations
This position requires the ability to understand our prospective clients, the marketplace and the industry. This is a hands-on individual contributor role with long-term career potential.
As an overview, our business development team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. You will also be managing pipeline reporting, adding input when developing sales materials, managing contact development processes, and participating in business development events and planning.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Introduce Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Sales experience, preferably selling consulting and/or solution services.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience
- Interest in healthcare issues a must; prior experience in healthcare not required.
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to sell services at the C-level; create strong network of business and C-level contacts; achieve revenue growth through new client development.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit for making things happen and taking ownership of attaining results.
- Strong technical proficiency CRM and MS Office.
This position offers a generous compensation plan with benefits