About Our Firm:
In a world where 70 to 90%* of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this a market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “Biggest Deal Boom In A Decade” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduce target employee integration risk.
Optimatum is looking for talented and ambitious Sales Lead for our new Point Solutions offering to join the growing team in our New York City offices. In this role, you will identify and cultivate new prospects as well as effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from mid-size businesses to global organizations
This position requires the ability to understand our prospective clients, the marketplace and the industry. This is a hands-on individual contributor role with long-term career potential.
As an overview, our business development team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. You will also be managing pipeline reporting, adding input when developing sales materials, managing contact development processes, and participating in business development events and planning.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Introduce Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Sales experience, preferably selling consulting and/or solution services.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience
- Interest in healthcare issues a must; prior experience in healthcare not required.
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to sell services at the C-level; create strong network of business and C-level contacts; achieve revenue growth through new client development.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit for making things happen and taking ownership of attaining results.
- Strong technical proficiency CRM and MS Office.
This position offers a generous compensation plan with benefits