Our client’s core function is assisting organisations in ISO management systems Implementation, Maintenance of ISO management systems, Auditing, and Training. They also assist in developing SharePoint portals linked to ISO management standards, with various plugins, customized software, and mobile application solutions aligned to ISO management systems standards.
Their goal is to ensure that each organization has an effective ISO Management System that integrates business processes and real-time working activities so that employees can embed the principles of ISO Standards, legal and other requirements in preparation for ISO conformance. Our client enables organisations to compete favorably in modern competitive business environments, both locally and internationally.
As a Sales Hunter you are responsible for:
Initiating contact with potential and current customers to generate and qualify leads
Promoting our client’s products and services, and identifying sales opportunities
Clearly and convincingly articulating our clients’ offerings and value proposition and overcoming initial resistance from prospects
- Influence and Persuasion – The sales hunter should be effective in persuading, convincing, influencing, or impressing others in order to get them to support a specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a specific course of action
- Achievement Motivation and Perseverance – The sales hunter should be determined to achieve ever increasing levels of performance. This competency involves setting high standards and challenging goals for oneself, others, and the organisation, and requires a constant focus on achieving and exceeding those goals
- Initiating Action – The sales hunter needs to be a self-starter and will take a lead role in improving or enhancing a product or service, avoiding problems, or developing entrepreneurial opportunities
- Relationship Building – The sales hunter should have the ability to develop effective long-term professional interactions with others based on trust: trust that they will always work toward the best interest of those involved and that they are sufficiently competent to provide positive results
- Active Listening – The sales hunter should enhance mutual understanding in communicating with others by expressing genuine interest in, and providing full attention to, the content and meaning of others’ messages
- Composure and Resiliency – The sales hunter should be able to deal effectively with pressure, recover quickly from setbacks, and remain optimistic and persistent even under adversity
- Previous experience in a similar position
- 2 to 3 years Sales executive experience B2B and B2C in searching for clients and closing deals
- Knowledge of ISO management systems Implementation, Maintenance of ISO management systems, Auditing, and Training would be a plus
- Knowledge and interest in sales
- Cold calling and networking to bring in business
- The ability to learn new products and services quickly
- An ability to initiate action
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines
Minimum Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in a professional environment
- Experience in sales
- Any relevant tertiary qualification
- Based in Cape Town
Working hours: will be according to our clients Flexi Time Policy, earliest slot is 07h30-15h30 and latest slot is 09h30-17h30, anywhere between those hours.
Salary: Basic depending on experience, plus commission 12-month contract position and potential for extension
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202222 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org