Tricor Group (Tricor) is the leading business expansion specialist in Asia, with global knowledge and local expertise in business, corporate, investor, human resources & payroll, and corporate trust & debt services. Tricor provides the building blocks for, and catalyses every stage of your business growth, from incorporation to IPO.
Tricor Group is seeking a Sales Executive to join their growing team. The Sales Executive will be tasked with growing the company’s client base and revenue in the Northeast USA. Primarily responsible for sourcing and closing new opportunities aligned to the company’s suite of services.
- Develop new business; developing new leads and pipeline as well as upselling and cross selling to existing clients
- Cross-sell into other jurisdictions, i.e. referring business to other Tricor offices.
- Lead deals, and meet quarterly and yearly booking targets
- Develop and maintain a network of prospects that will enable a strong, consistent pipeline for conversion into sales
- Manage the contact to contract sales process efficiently and effectively, with transparency
- Work simultaneously with regional M.Ds and other Tricor team members to ensure the best customer experience and response
- Keep track of new business developments, anticipate changes in the market and translate this into opportunities for the business.
Your day to day
- Takes bold actions to strengthen results
- Willing to take action that may be disruptive to achieve business goals and manage the consequences
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the organization to meet needs of the client, the business and shareholders
- Challenges the status quo to improve performance
- Strong presentation, meeting management and relationship management/servicing skills
- Ability to challenge the current state and make a compelling case for change
- Drives continuous improvement and operates with flexibility
- Significant understanding of outsourcing concepts with the ability to represent a broad range of Tricor disciplines and solution platforms
- Comprehensive industry and competitive knowledge with an external network of expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills -- to be applied equally with external audiences and internal constituencies.
- Extensive travel required.
What you bring to the team
- 5-10 years of directly related experience (service industry sales to C-Suite)
- Proven history of individual and team results
- Minimum of 3-5 years Consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
- Selling Private Equity/Accounting/Payroll/Corp Executive Assistant experience desired