The sales engineer will be a critical part of our growing team. As one of the early sales employees in the company you will have the opportunity to make your mark and build your reputation. You will need to be self-motivated, resilient and flexible enough to do what it takes as the customer facing expert, and internal liaison between several different departments.
You will work closely with our technical teams to help develop and deliver the best solutions for our customers, while explaining the process to customers in an easy to understand manor. Teamwork is highly valued, and you will be supported from the CEO down.
- Become an expert in our products features, benefits, and application to customer needs
- Provide strategic pre-sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, technology review, requirement definition, proof of concept scoping.
- Working with customers and prospects to understand their business and technical needs
- Create and deliver world class product presentations and demonstrations to meet prospect, customer, or internal needs
- Training new sales team members on the product, along with ongoing training for sales as new product features are rolled out
- Ensure contracts are in line with the scope of work being completed
- Primary liaison between the Technical/Engineering team and the sales team
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical field (or relevant technical experience)
- 3+ years of experience in relevant area of technology or SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Familiarity with ReactJS, MongoDB, NodeJS, AWS (nice to have)
- Ability to write and interpret tech specs such as infrastructure, software architecture, data flow diagrams, flow charts, API protocols, and database schemas