POSITION: SALES ENGINEER
LOCATION: PUERTO RICO
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Convex Investment and Logistics is a company that is part of the AXIME group, a company with an international presence, including locations in Panama, Mexico and Florida. Axime is a group that manages several companies in the technology sector, representing brands such as LG and Samsung, as well as medical equipment for radiosurgery and radiotherapy of the Brainlab brand. Their products are unique and therefore market leaders in all countries where they are represented.
Click here to apply online
- Conduct on-site clinical evaluations for new and existing customers to demonstrate the use of products and services to increase the frequency and quality of IGS product usage
- Provide on-site consulting, guidance, and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS efficiency and usage
- Lead installations and establish functionality at new and existing customer sites
- Educate/train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
- Utilize engineering expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
- Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining site visits and regular contact with customers, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase revenue via the sale of service contracts, spare/wear parts, upgrades, etc.
- Regularly strategize with the Account Manager in your region, evaluating customer situations, open sales projects, and identifying and referring sales leads
- Resolve product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
- Keep abreast of new developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
- Attend IGS Continuing Education annually and maintain annual product certification competency
- Promote IGS products and services to surgeons at trade shows
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Report and document complaints per Complaint Handling SOP
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required such as promote our RT products with local radiation oncologists and medical physicists.