endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Director of OEM Sales
Join a small team within a Global, Billion Dollar Manufacturer. Start-up division leading cutting edge, niche technology in high end automotive & commercial passenger vehicles.
- Leads the sales organization to meet and exceed revenue growth and profitability expectations for Automotive and Commercial vehicle OEM market segments.
- Development and execution of strategic planning to target customer development as well as new product awareness/introduction aligned which will be aligned with our vision.
- Motivate a sales team of 3 Managers to grow the existing customer base and focused targeted new accounts.
IND-D10endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or finance.
- 7 years’ experience in automotive sales, strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- 5 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan