endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Sales Development Representative will reach out to prospects in the form of quoting and quote follow up and general outreach to assigned accounts. This position will be directed toward customers with potential and prospects that have shown interest in product breadth with the goal of growing sales. This position promotes business capabilities, services, and quality benefits to customer. Resolving customer inquiries that impact present and future business opportunities. Sharing customer feedback with Sales, Marketing, and Product Manager. The Sales Development Representative will be assigned priority accounts and assume new accounts when business conditions warrant. Responsible for sales growth, data analysis and reporting of quote conversions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written, verbal, and presentation) across a variety of channels (e-mail, social media, phone, etc.).
- Maintain and create professional relationships with priority accounts to ensure a steady flow of new opportunities
- Manage and grow assigned current business by coordinating activities to facilitate industry excellence by analyzing and applying competitive pricing, quality, and meeting customer expectations.
- Understand customer product and project information to identify business opportunities
- Collaborate with design engineering, sales and marketing teams to effectively ensure we are aligned with customer capabilities and customer requirements.
- Outbound communication to customers and prospects.
- Respond, engage, and qualify quotes.
- Log activities and opportunities in CRM
- Driven, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency for reaching key deliverables
- Research accounts to create business relationships by identifying key individuals within the company.
- Generate interest that will stimulate sales opportunities.
- Performs all duties and tasks as assigned by management.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required. May consider equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related experience in inside sales, with emphasis on professional telephone techniques.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills
- Strong PC aptitude in a Windows environment required, specifically Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Ability to learn other software packages and maintain an awareness of technology advancements.
- CRM program experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, work independently, multi-tasking work assignments and projects that drive sales and process improvements
- Ability to work in a team environment with peers, senior management, and all functional areas associated with sales growth