Sales Development Representative
SG2 Recruiting is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing firm providing in-house recruiting services to both Commercial companies and Federal contractors Washington D.C. metro area.
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. The SDR will work remotely and independently developing sales collateral, contacting and qualifying prospective stakeholders, and supporting account managers to close long-term RPO contracts in the commercial and federal markets. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeting outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
In This Role, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Partner with the account management team to develop and execute effective marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research to identify, engage, and qualify potential clients for SG2.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify target clients.
- Engage decision-makers and other stakeholders at all business levels.
- Respond promptly to inbound leads.
What You Will Need:
- Cold-calling sales experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong business research skills
- Experience with developing and reporting sales activity metrics
- Flexible sales methodology based on the industry/sector
- Strong time management skills
If You Have This, It Is A Plus
- Experience managing both outbound and inbound inquiries
- Experience engaging prospective stakeholders to include an executive suite using a rigorous method of working prospects through the sales funnel
- Experience using ZoomInfo and Engage
- CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or Dynamics
- Experience developing high-quality sales collateral
- Commercial AND federal sales experience
OTE Salary = base pay + commission
We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected classes.