Sales Development Manager
Another appealing sales opportunity is now available through Recruitment Partners! We are currently on the search for a customer-focused sales management professional who is ready to take the next step in their career. Our client, in the building products space is seeking an Sales Development Manager to join their team in Winnipeg. If you are a highly self-motivated individual who has proven sales management experience managing a small team of driven sales professionals we would like to hear from you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Day-to-day sales management of the territory sales reps;
- Execute an effective sales strategy ensuring to meet the corporate goals and objectives;
- Lead all sales and development activities;
- Analyze effectiveness of sales programs;
- Liaison with customer to resolve and questions or concerns;
- Implement improved sales and marketing strategies;
- Maintain solid business relationships and ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Provide guidance, support and feedback to all team members;
- Prepare action/profitability plans to penetrate new markets;
- Control expenses to meet budgetary guidelines while maintaining accurate records of inventory, sales and activity reports.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of sales experience working within a management position;
- Sales experience in building products or similar field;
- Strong presentation, problem solving and time management skills;
- Superior ability to meet customer needs, manage territory, and maintain market knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build long-term, profitable relationships;
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail;
- Exhibits a professional demeanor coupled with exceptional negotiation skills;
- A solutions-oriented approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- The opportunity to play a vital role where effort is rewarded!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume directly to Max Morin at email@example.com. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more. Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more! www.recruitmentpartners.ca