Sales Development/Account Manager - Construction
Our growing Construction client in the Charlotte area has a need for a Sales Development/Account Manager with Construction industry experience.
The Sales Development/Account Manager will be responsible for selling Construction Services, General Contracting, Facility Repairs and Environmental Management services to clients.
• Maintain existing client relationships through regular face to face meetings, phone calls and emails.
• Communicate new project and current project updates to project managers to ensure field accuracy.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
• Comprehensive knowledge of clients and all services provided.
• Consult with your clients and help to meet their future needs for all services.
• Grow the business with both new clients and additional services to existing clients.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Know pricing for market and have ability to craft proposals.MUST have at least three years of Construction industry sales experience including experience working for a General Contractor. Base salary to $80k plus commission and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
IND123Click here to apply online