endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team-oriented activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees as described in the Company handbook.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
Specific Job Duties:
- With the support of the Sales Manager and the team, the sales coordinator must be able to prepare and fully complete piece price and tooling cost estimates
- Communicate effectively all details of the quote packages to the team responsible for providing feedback on manufacturing parameters and providing quotes for primary and secondary tooling.
- Prepare required customer quote package documentation for on-time submittal to the account manager assigned to the RFQ for new business quotations.
- Prepare all required customer paperwork in response to customer requests for quotes on existing business on time.
- Maintain the price lists in QAD for saleable products as required.
- Track and maintain all financial issues and changes for existing and new programs.
- Review, approve and process customer purchase orders.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation to customers or management of sales or technical reviews.
- Update the information in GSC and in QAD as required to keep the information current and accurate.
- Create Sales Orders in the QAD system for all purchase orders, contracts, tooling orders or as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data transacted in the daily performance of your job responsibilities.
- Maintain the filing system of all Sales programs to include open and closed quotes, engineering changes and other customer communications.
- Responsible for filing all obsolescence claims and developing and maintaining the tracking system for all such claims.
- Prepare all NAFTA paperwork as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or 4 years of job-related experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
Strong PC skills that include data entry /database experience. Intermediate to Expert Excel Skills.
- Must have strong PC skills that include intermediate to expert Excel skills, data entry/database experience, Microsoft applications (Word, Powerpoint, Teams, etc.), Outlook and others that lend themselves to the job.
- Prior experience with QAD or similar MRP system.
- Ability to understand and interpret Bill of Materials for quoting purposes.
- Knowledge of and familiar with CAD files.
- Strong mathematical/financial background.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and customer-focused.
- Previous cost estimating experience.
- Knowledge of injection molding, painting and assembly in the automotive industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet customer deadlines and expectations.
- Strong organizational skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.