A $17B med device company. A medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
- Responsible for selling surgical devices to the acute care marketplace within assigned territory.
- Solicit orders aggressively from present and prospective customers utilizing the entire product portfolio
- Involved in the sale of clinically differentiated solutions products and/or disposables
- Meet and/or exceed sales expectations and increase total company market share in assigned territory.
- Partner with other sales consultants when and where applicable.
- Seek new customers aggressively and formulate follow up plans for such action as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Develop business plan to be updated quarterly on account activities, programs and targets.
- Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with olicies and advise Regional Manager promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Stay attentive to competitors’ products and merchandizing practices and keep the Regional Manager informed concerning them.
- Maintain up-to-date customer account profiles
- Prepare and submit call reports as required by Regional Manager.
- Attend and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and trade shows as directed
- Surgery, SPD, Multiple surgical specialties, including General, Bariatric, Cole-rectal, Gyn, Urology, Nuerosurgery
- Min 4 years related sales experience (Healthcare sales preferred)
- Acute care and/or Operating Room selling experience preferred
- Strong planning, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven industry product knowledge preferred
- Minimal overnight travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet auto safety standards.
- Candidate must live within the assigned territory