Our client , a publicly held manufacturer is seeking to hire a Sales Commission Data Analyst IMMEDIATELY. (position will be remote currently while company is practicing social distancing and then will later be located in the Atlanta office)
This is a contract position and the assignment will be for 12 months +/-
The Sales Commission Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Work through a list of issues in the sales incentive process and track the plan of action to resolution.
- Take the lead on investigating issues. Responsible for determining the reasons/explanations around data or calculation failures.
- Work closely with Sales Leaders, Business Units and IT
- Create and maintain daily reconciliation files to ensure source transaction data flows into the data warehouse and then into semantic layer for daily reporting.
- Review existing data and its current formats to compile easy distribution and communication deliverables to Sales group
- Review of various data sources to identify data discrepancies among reports to increase confidence of report data
- Review of upstream processes (order entry) creating downstream calculation and crediting issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, vlookups, index matches, sum if’s etc…
- Strong analysis and reconciliation skills
- Excellent communication
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company is ready to conduct interviews immediately. Click here to apply online