Sales Associate, San Francisco
Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking a Sales Associate to join our team in San Francisco.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world’s largest economies that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” We’re comprised of over 2,000 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices globally (…and growing!).
A critical member of that team, the Sales Associate is a truly rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and highly consultative individual who’s eager to help evolve the landscape of an entire industry. This is a significant business owner role within a high-performing, high-growth West Coast region. You will be afforded a high degree of accountability and ownership over a portfolio of F1000 and industry leading clients focusing on account growth. Axiom is never “business as usual.” We’re dynamic and lean; our positions are multi-faceted. This gives the person in this role the unique and compelling opportunity to develop strategic, operational, and management skills outside of day-to-day sales as well.
Specifically, this role will:
- Drive consistent revenue growth within new key opportunity targets on the West Coast through managing the end-to-end sales cycle (prospecting, qualifying and closing new deals)
- Conduct research into target industries and accounts, with an eye for identifying commercial opportunities
- Coordinate networks of internal and external stakeholders, including across departments and levels of seniority
- Deliver exceptional client service to maintain and drive growth on existing relationships
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team -
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- 2+ years of client development/sales experience in a professional services environment. This includes a proven track record selling b2b solutions/services to senior decision makers or managing the solutions/services and growing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis.
- Fast learner with the ability to comprehend Axiom’s service lines and articulate our value proposition to prospects and clients alike.
- Self-motivated; autonomous ability to research accounts, identify key players, and generate overall interest.
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills; experience with online demonstrations/leading client conference calls.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable being accountable for decision making.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint).
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibits the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, and Thoughtful.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.