Our client company is searching for a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
This position is also responsible to support shipping/receiving team.
- Support on making quotations
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate sales representative immediately
- Receive and process material orders on a daily basis, including accepting deliveries and unboxing.
- Coordinate deliveries to customers and clients on a daily basis, including boxing goods, addressing packages, and staying in contact with shipping companies.
- Keep records of goods that have been shipped and received, preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for supervisors.
- Perform customer service duties as necessary, maintaining good relationships with clients and shipping companies.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager
- High School Diploma or higher
- Focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paces environment
- Fast and accurate Data Entry Skills
- Keep Deadline and detail-oriented
- Basic skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Expected to work approximately 5-7 hours per day / 5 days a week
Desired Qualification (a plus but not required)