• Process customer orders from order entry, acknowledgement through invoicing including obtaining or
revising purchase orders, signed quotes, or eCommerce orders; freight quotes, credit card processing, and
other aspects to ensure order is fulfilled accurately.
• Utilize CRM software as the primary means of daily scheduling and recording interactions with and on
behalf of customers, leads, and influencers.
• Maintain CRM with accurate and current information.
• Communicate knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.
• Build constructive and collaborative relationships across departments.
• Communicate important feedback from customers and suppliers to internal team.
• Become thoroughly knowledgeable of Fi-Foil’s products and services, value propositions, and advantages.
• Recommend process improvements to increase company efficiency and effectiveness.
• Qualify leads and call perspective customers and influencers.
• Maximize use of digital resources and technologies during the sales cycle.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with leads and customers.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• Associates degree in business, marketing, construction management, or related field.
• 2+ years of counter sales or customer service in construction or building material sales.
• Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrate time management and organization skills.
• Coachable, willing to learn and grow.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and QBE accounting software.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.