Sales Account Manager position:
Our client is searching for a proven, results based executive with track record of success in creating, selling and launching new products for major companies in the plastics personal care packaging Industry. Previous experience developing, negotiating and launching new products for new and existing businesses. Research into customers needs and sell the companies ability of new product commercial development. Ability to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts and working and manage cross functional teams. Additional capabilities:
Click here to apply online
- Opportunity Identification
- Trend and Industry Analysis
- Creating Advantage
- Communicating Ideas
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Reacting to Dynamic Markets
- Successfully sell to management the need to invest and develop a new customer
- Internally identify and initiate multiple innovative development projects for specialty markets such as medical, personal care, food
- Seeking, evaluating and developing new investment opportunities and presenting justification for these opportunities to the Steering Committee
- Growing the category in sales and profitability.
- Our client is a large privately held company with manufacturing sites globally. The company produces HDPE, PET and polypropylene packages. Major customers targeting include Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Movit, Sunstar etc.