Our client is a manufacturer of PET and HDPE packaging for the personal care, food and beverage, home products industries They have an immediate opening for a Sales Account Executive- For either M West or N East. The basic function of the sales executive is to work on the strategic development of new business for the region selling the value adds packaging service, innovation and product offerings to prospective and current clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct selling to quote, price and sell PET and HDPE containers
- Building new sales relationships and further developing existing customers while managing and guiding direct accounts and dealers.
- Submitting weekly reviews of activity through call and expense reports. Maintaining our CRM system daily including competitive and market trend information as well as managing and updating a District sales funnel in the CRM.
- Assist other functional areas in activities that support the achievement of company goals and objectives, such as Credit or Marketing related activities.
- Follow the established quoting, pricing and credit procedures in establishing new, or further developing existing customers.
- Communicate sales activities that cross into other Districts or Regions, with the appropriate sales personnel in those areas.
- Create ad hoc reports on the district or specific customers as required by the VP of Sales.
- Create an annual sales plan that supports the goals and objectives of the Region and the overall company.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years sales experience in packaging
- A willingness to travel and develop the territory
- Experience selling, managing and guiding direct accounts and dealers
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Click here to apply online
- Technology skills including use of various computer software programs (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Residence in assigned district.
- Sales Representative