Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for being a key external customer contact at specific accounts within an assigned geographic area, working closely with our Inside Sales Group to support each account. Establishes programs and their priorities through close customer interaction. Represents Yupo Corporation America externally in such as way as to project a positive and quality image.
Develops and implements sales strategies to attain new sales accounts. Coordinates all related activities to establish and maintain strong customer relationships, securing long-term commitments at major accounts. Coordinates information on customers, competition and market conditions for the development of the Company’s short and long range business strategies.
Click here to apply online
- Identifies and closes sales opportunities to attain budgeted sales objectives.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with existing and potential customers. Formalizes customer relationships at senior levels. Maintains customer target list and up-to-date account profiles.
- Gathers information for forecasting current and long term sales.
- Helps to coordinate market development activities.
- Confers with Sales Management in the implementation of Marketing/Sales programs, product offerings and pricing. Participates in the determination of market potential.
- Understands customer business strategy and communicates their sales/marketing needs to ensure growth. Maintains awareness of industry trends as well as threats and opportunities.
- Maintains open communications with customers and coordinates sales promotion activities with customer base.
- Demonstrates accurate and timely reporting as well as strong oral and written communications skills.