endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
General Purpose of the Job
Under the direction of the Director of Sales, the Account Manager is responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Duties include coordinating resources to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations. Position will handle initially Rivian, Ford and VW. Looking for someone who has worked with metal fabricated products whether it be stamping, welding, assembly and so forth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- proactively lead the company account planning process in order to meet performance objectives and financial targets
- oversee solution based activities and development efforts that best address customer needs on an ongoing basis
- required to travel for in-person meetings at the various plant locations and with current and potential Customers to develop strong professional relationships
- provide Engineering support to the customer on all issues relative to their commodity
- assist Director of Sales in the identification and securing of new business opportunities
- Advise appropriate personnel (internal and external) of any design changes to current product
- attend external seminars to stay abreast of technology applicable to the automotive industry
- Position requires occasional overnight travel
- Other duties as assigned
Based on the ongoing needs of the Sales department, this position may in the future be responsible for the supervision of staff and therefore previous supervisory experience is seen as a definite asset.
- Continually seeks to understand and clarify the customer’s needs. Does not work on assumptions. Probes beyond the customer’s initial request to uncover additional opportunities to service the customer. Where possible, anticipates customer needs before they have expressed them.
- Adapts to shifting company/division/priorities by adjusting own work plans, activities or actions in support of these changes. Focuses on the positive aspects of change and works to minimize any negative efforts or disruptions the change may create.
- Builds a solid reputation with others as a reliable, accessible, knowledgeable source of information that always acts with integrity and follows through on commitments.
- Works to develop a number of alternatives and assesses the merits of each against the desired end result. Identifies how the solution may impact other areas of the company to ensure new problems are not created as a result.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
English language ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Project, Word and Power Point. Proficient within customer portals.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.