THE OPPORTUNITYThe Sales Account Manager is a critical position responsible for growing the company's sales of new and existing products. You will leverage our leading market position and our innovative technologies to tap the potential of our existing customer base in addition to developing market opportunities with new customers. Expect a 70/30 split between farming and hunting with 20%-30% travel including both domestic and international.REPORTING STRUCTUREThe Sales Account Manager reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing and the role is located at their facility in Milwaukee, WI. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Develop sales by making initial presentation, and explaining existing products.
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential and scheduling appointments.
- Handle inquiries and complaints, provide advertising materials, and produce quotations for new and existing customers.
- Coordinate matters of mutual concern with related staff such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly Floor and Service.
- Work with Tooling Department to create/maintain tooling specification sheets; work with Mechanical/Electrical Engineering to create and maintain machine specification sheets.
- Coordinate and attend customer Factory Approval Tests; coordinate and attend Site Approval Tests at customer locations.
- Assist in planning, preparing for and attending annual industry trade-shows.
- Required to be on-site. Not a remote work position.
POSITION BENEFITSThe compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary, bonus, ESOP and a competitive benefits package.
- A minimum of 5 years sales/account manager experience.
- Experience selling highly engineered products and/or capital equipment (packaging equipment a strong plus).
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented problem solver.
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally.