Rapyd is the mobile-first “network of networks” that makes the world’s favorite ways to pay and be paid instantly available through a single API and SDK, so that just as easily as developers could already take cards, they can now accept cash from a merchant in Ghana, a bank transfer from a shopper in the Philippines, or an ATM transfer from a homesick worker looking to send joy back to their family.
Through our partner API we are bringing together local financial specialists from every corner of the world to make the 100s of ways people pay available around the world, so that ecommerce merchants, gig platforms, challenger wallets, remittance platforms, online lenders, and even traditional banks can break free of their old infrastructure and limitations and create new mobile-friendly solutions to make payments faster and smarter.
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact Sales and Solutions Engineer that is technically savvy, creative, and curious to lead technical pre-sales discussions, define solutions with our partners, drive technical integration through to completion, and own the technical relationship locally for our leading partners.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering personalized technical sales presentations
- Gathering information, defining and documenting integration plans
- Great end to end integrations working with the developer product team
- Evangelizing the product and our network in the technical community
- Informing the product roadmap based on partner’s needs
- Building the Rapyd brand in the region and with the partner community
- Solution development for advanced and specialized partners
- Assisting in the regional business and go-to-market strategy
- Monitoring technical performance metrics
- At least 3 years’ experience in a payments engineering role
- At least 1 year in a client-facing role
- Experience in a fast-growing small organization
- Great technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven innovation experience including bringing new-to-industry products to market
- Must be both a curious student and a patient teacher
- Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall