Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence. This position is also responsible maximizing sales potential, setting short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluating effectiveness of current sales programs.
The essential responsibilities of the position are listed below in the following key areas:
- Performs other duties as assigned by President as necessary
- Generate new customer from legacy or new lines of business
- Retain legacy customers by meeting their expectation on all fronts
- Collaborate with the President to identify new opportunities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs in the US market
- Design and implement a strategic short- and long-term sales plan and forecast based upon customer need, trends, and markets and opportunities that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Create sales action plans on monthly, quarterly, annually basis and execute those plans
- Manage and maintain strong relationship with major clients and distributors by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding annual sales targets and profitability for assigned region.
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects and negotiate deals to generate new business
- Collaborate with upper management and/or multi-functional working team in the monitoring and analyzing of the performance of sales and each respective region. Develop any contingency plans when sales goals are not being met.
- Developing goals for the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Create and maintain a customer database
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales / expense reports
- Communicate clearly and constructively to HQ in Japan
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper management and Japan HQ
Job Description is created by Triup based on information from Client
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in the sales sector
- Bio , Medical equipment industry experience/knowledge preferred.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Japanese speaking ability is a plus