Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your residential construction estimating experience to read and provide estimate construction plans for framing, interior, and exterior construction to builders, contractors, & homeowners. You will be responsible for building a client base and presenting cost analysis'. You will perform take-offs, assist in pricing and bidding of construction projects, and communicate with contractors to clarify scope of work, materials, and schedule requirements.
- Be a part of an independently owned & operated lumber organization
- Work with top lines of building materials including windows, doors, lumber, hardware, kitchen & bath, etc.
- Established, team based and family-oriented company that values its employees hard-work and dedication
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Employee Benefits including – medical, dental, & vision
- Paid sick time, holidays, and vacation
- Employee discount on eligible purchases
- Located in the South Shore – close to Museums, Restaurants, Shops and the historic city of Boston.
- Enjoy local beaches or take a day trip to the Cape – just a short ride away.
- Colonial New England town – enjoy local shops, fishing, hiking, and more!