endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Power Electronics - Sales / Application Engineer
***power electronics or e-motors experience required***
With around 92,000 employees worldwide and approximately 170 locations in more than 50 countries we are one of the world's largest technology companies in the world and a global leader in electric motors and E-Drive systems.
We are looking to add to our EV drive systems group and Global Motors Center of Excellence a talented Engineer with experience in power electronics or electric motors due to award of new programs.
The consumption and emissions targets of the future can only be fully met through electrification of the drive train. As a result, we offer products across the full bandwidth of electrification options - from 48-volt hybrids and plug-in hybrids to drives for purely electric vehicles. This broad spectrum of knowledge makes us expert partner to the various markets and customers it serves - such as with components and systems for hybrid modules, entry-level hybridization, electric axle drives, and electric wheel hub drives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of electrical drive systems and the technical relationships between power electronics, sensors and electrical machines
- Ability to technically coordinate and align the customer needs and technologies / products
- Global technical collaboration
Qualified candidates will have:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- Bachelor’s degree in an electrical engineering discipline
- Ability to develop and implement requirements of internal and external customers
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have a meticulous attention to detail and a continuous improvement focus
- Assertive approach to solve problems
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and organized work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)