Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Sales & Application Engineer to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market. They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth by providing high visibility and the opportunity to drive change – shaping the future of the business.
The Sales & Application Engineer is responsible for collaborating with Account Managers to strengthen relationships with customer technical representatives.
- Keep sales personnel aware of trends, information and issues affecting business development processes
- Assist Account Managers & Program Managers from acquisition through to the launch of the product
- Train teammates on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services
- Write, track, and report of concerns and alerts
- Provide on-site support of vehicle prototype and pre-production builds
- 2-year technical degree
- 4+ years of work-related sales and engineering
- Experience working with Ford and Rivian
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.