endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company based in the Bristol Indiana area is looking for a Sales / Account Manager that can assist in selling a company’s products by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes daily sales calls and prepares call reports.
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations.
- Establishes target accounts and tracks progress of accounts to gain business.
- Participates in ongoing product training to aid in the sales of these products.
- Quotes product pricing to current and potential customers.
- Submits pricing contract revisions to the Pricing Administrator for current accounts.
- Continually works on enhancing sales and profit margins for all customers to help achieve the highest sales plan possible.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- Account development
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.