endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company is looking for a Territory Sales Manager That will cover the US West Region (CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO, WY, MT) – The Territory Manager can be based out of a Home Office
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is accountable for:
- Achieving the regional sales and profitability objectives established by Dana’s Off-Highway business unit leadership. T
- Will be responsible for growing industrial, mobile and aftermarket repair business within the regional geography.
- Candidates for this position may be located anywhere in the Western portion of the U.S. but must be open to frequent travel to customers and Dana facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve the region’s revenue and profitability quotas for Industrial, Mobile, and aftermarket repair business.
- Establish an environment and foundation for sustainable future sales growth.
- Direct the selling activities within the region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes company resources effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Efficiently manages distributor relationships. Works in conjunction with the territory development and key account teams to ensure growth in defined key account segments.
- Responsible for the region’s forecasting and sales tracking requirements in a timely and defined manner.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D10#LI-01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of growing sales and overcoming objections.
- Proven ability to fully evaluate a territory, develop a territory roadmap and a desire to persistently pursue new customer interactions. Must be comfortable engaging with customers and prospects by telephone as needed.
- Working knowledge automotive industry – any experience in Gear Reducer and Power Transmission Industry is a plus.