endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
rubber, plastics, gaskets, seals industry knowledge
Outside sales responsibility working a Northern Ohio territory with a local customer service and warehouse team. The sales representative sells products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist customers in applying the products and services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation. Employee would be responsible maintaining and developing business with existing and new customers.
Full-time position with a draw plus commission, company paid vehicle, and full benefit package.
This position requires travel in the local area. Travel outside of sales territory is required as needed to support, sustain, and develop customer business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Makes sales contacts, researches customer needs, and develops application of products and services.
- Manage the sales process and control product offering.
- Participates in development of new products, modification of existing products, and termination of ineffective products.
- Make direct contact with customers; maintain existing territory and expand accordingly.
- Develop new accounts.
- Train customers regarding new product applications.
- Keep Branch Manager informed on all activities (i.e. new products, new program prototypes, etc.) and competitive activity.
- Provide timely reports summarizing business activities on a weekly basis.
- Develop new product/market plans with management.
- Provide annual budgets for expected sales, profit and expenses.
- Maintain consistent level of professionalism associated with the position.
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning.
- Manages technical aspects of committees and working groups.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
- Acts as the customer's primary technical representative from company.
- Represents all of company's product lines and experience for new or present customers.
- Makes technical visits on behalf of company, to technical groups at various customers, potential customers, and other organizations.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related technical field.
- Formal sales training, experience in solution selling, and 5 years of field sales experience.
- Relevant material knowledge in rubber and plastic.
- Capable of applying high mechanical aptitude to create solutions utilizing our seals, gaskets, and other related products.
- Analytical skills sufficient to develop solutions to customer problems, some of which may be innovative, and to negotiate mutually satisfactory business deals.
- Communication skills sufficient to persuade others; communication with customers requires tact and the ability to establish trusting relationships.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.